What isn’t to love about combining dark chocolate, raspberry, and cheesecake? We certainly can’t think of anything! You might think that’s what makes these delectable Dark Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Cups such a treat–but you’d be mistaken. It’s actually how quickly you can whip them up and impress your friends and family! They are so easy to make you just won’t believe it! You’re going to want to save the recipe below.
If you’re not a fan of dark chocolate, don’t despair. The dessert cups can easily be changed, so you can make this into a Belgian Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake recipe! Versatile and pretty. Don’t you want to swoon?
- Dark Chocolate Dessert Shells
- Raspberry Pie Filling
- Ready to Eat Cheesecake Filling
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the raspberry pie filling and the cheesecake filling at a 1:1 ratio.
- Fill each dessert shell until the filling mounds slightly over the top.
- Garnish each cup with a spoon-full of pie filling or a fresh raspberry.
- Serve chilled.
- If you're not a fan of dark chocolate, you can easily substitute regular chocolate dessert shells